Junior consultants are essential to hallemavanloon’s teams, serving as core team members, content leads, and project leads for both client projects and internal initiatives. Junior consultants are expected to make a solid contribution to hallemavanloon, both through exercising and sharing their skills and continuing to learn and grow.
As a junior consultant at hallemavanloon, you’ll have to opportunity to work alongside clients and teammates to realize real growth for our clients.
- - researching and analyzing the client's market and customer base.
- - client deliverable development (written and presentation form).
- - developing insights and recommendations based on findings.
- - project management and administration.
- - monitor project scope
In addition to the above, junior consultants at hallemavanloon are also often charged with more demanding assignments, such as: proposal writing, professional client relationship development, and client presentation delivery. Junior consultants work closely with partners, managers and senior consultants in team situations and are encouraged to cultivate their own analyses and recommendations.
our ideal junior consultant...
- - demonstrates strong research and analytic skills
- - has the ability to make connections across business strategy, social science, design, and other disciplines, with experience in at least one of these core disciplines.
- - has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- - has a Master’s degree and 0-3 years of directly relevant experience.
- - showcases great storytelling and communication skills, whether on paper or in person.
- - exhibits critical thinking and deep analysis and synthesis skills.
- - consciously thinks about the details and the big picture.
- - is equally comfortable working in project rooms, board rooms, and conference rooms.
- - ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision.
- - has a passion for learning and sharing their knowledge with others.
- - enjoys working closely with other passionate people every day.
- - is passioned about marketing and innovation.
- - is interested in helping clients grow and win.
- - adepts at enhancing team success through active participation in internal client project teams.
Please email the following materials to email@example.com.
- - cover letter
- - resume
- - examples of previous work you have done that is relevant to hallemavanloon, 10 pages or less. (This might include research, business strategy, or marketing, business innovation projects.)
Your submission should be non-confidential.