Ideation associates are essential to hallemavanloon’s teams. As an ideation associate you’ll have to opportunity to work alongside clients and teammates to create groundbreaking ideas for new growth. The ideation associate is responsible for the creation of groundbreaking ideas-for-growth by engaging both consultants and clients.
- - collaborating with multi-disciplinary internal and client teams to generate ideas and bring strategic work to life; this might include a new brand positioning, a customer experience, a new product or service, or even a new business.
- - using ideation skills to help shape and articulate ideas.
- - co-create and develop strong concepts, stories and prototypes.
- - understanding the client's business needs and consumer attitudes and behaviors.
- - constructing compelling narratives to support an idea and present recommendations to clients
- - managing multiple projects at a time.
our ideal ideation associate...
has five or more years of experience ideation or concepting
- - is a highly conceptual thinker with business sense who can think abstractly and translate ideas into strong creative results.
- - has knowledge of brand, marketing and innovation strategies and how they impact business outcomes
- - has the ability to work independently as well as being adept at enhancing team success through leadership and active participation in internal and external client teams
- - has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- - enjoys working closely with other passionate people every day.
- - is passioned about marketing and innovation.
- - is interested in helping clients grow and win.
- - adepts at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams.
Please email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - cover letter
- - resume
- - examples of previous work you have done that is relevant to hallemavanloon, 10 pages or less. (This might include research, business strategy, or marketing, business innovation projects.)
Your submission should be non-confidential.